We realize that your hair is a reflection of you. Our stylists want your hair to enhance your own special sense of self. Our experienced staff will put their skills and talents to work fulfilling your needs and preferences. Relax… let us take care of you.
We can bring out the true you with color. Our educated stylists have an eye for the perfect color that will add vibrancy to your hair. We can give you color to cover, color that’s subtle, or color that makes a bold statement. Together we can make the right statement for you and your lifestyle.
A little or a lot can truly add vibrancy to your hair.
Just enough color to enhance your beauty.
Adds richness and shine to your hair.
100% gray coverage haircolor with natural, modern reflects. Low ammonia, low odor haircolor that covers gray and revitalizes hair.
All across the fashion world, from celebrities on the red carpet to runways, we are seeing soft, natural, and beautiful hair. Balayage, the french word for: to sweep or paint, can give you just that….a soft hand-painted look.
Top 5 Reasons to use Chromatics:
1) 2X FORTIFIED HAIR* : Breakthrough formula features protein extracts that penetrate deep into every strand, leaving hair 2X fortified vs. uncolored hair.
2) ZERO AMMONIA, ZERO ODOR : Say goodbye to that typical salon haircolor smell. The revolutionary Zero Ammonia formula means no odor, no discomfort—just amazing color.
3) 100% COVERAGE : Your stylist can cover gray flawlessly while leaving hair shiny, conditioned and fortified.
4) MULTI-DIMENSIONAL, 4D COLOR RESULTS : Hair is infused with long-lasting color that’s radiant and multi-dimensional—never dull or flat.
5) UNLIMITED COLOR POSSIBILITIES : Chromatics features an incredible range of shades including brilliant brunettes, vibrant reds and beautiful blondes, so your stylist can custom blend a Chromatics color that’s perfect for you.
* Fortifies the cuticle for 2X less breakage when using Chromatics Permanent Haircolor System with 20 volume Oil in Cream Developer and Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo vs. uncolored hair treated with a non-conditioning shampoo.